Tango Remote Control Music Player HD 2.0

Category: Music
Price: $.99 -> Free, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)

Description:

★★★ 4th of July Celebration Sale...Enjoy! ★★★ Access your iPod Music remotely! Tango Remote gives you remote access to your iPod Music. Search, select and play, or shake your device to change tunes – right from wherever you are, without having to go back to your device. Similar to Apple's Remote except Tango controls your iPod Music. Learn why you should download this App today!

★★★Tango requires 2 devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)...it takes 2 to Tango! iOS4 Multi-tasking support coming soon in v2.1 upgrade!★★★

★ Featured in “New and Noteworthy”, What’s Hot, and in the top 25 for Music apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad ★

Awesome ★★★★★
“Must have. Remote songs and volume from the patio and never get up. Works just fine via the stereo system. Way cool.”
- Sunscreen45

Thank you - an iPhone app that is actually useful!  ★★★★★
“I had a question for the developer so I emailed tech support and they got back to me right away. Turns out this is a very useful app and well worth $2.99. I've been controlling my apartment’s music from the iPhone in my pocket without having to walk over to the iPad that is playing the music. With just a shake of the phone, the song changes, or I can choose which song it changes to. I can't wait to show this off at my next party! 
- iricknyc

Okay, so you’re having a party on Saturday night and the closest thing you have to a regular stereo is your iPod. Thankfully, you have a docking station for it, so you can have music. After all, what’s a party without music?

You’re not particularly looking forward to always running to change songs or playlists, though. What if you happen to be talking to that cute someone special when something needs to be done with the tunes?

You need Tango Remote Music Player HD. This little beauty is going to make your iPod and iTunes listening experience free and easy. Tango will remotely control the music that is playing on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in ways you’ve never seen before.

Access all of the songs in your music library, see a queue of songs that are going to play, work with your playlists and more. Come to think of it, maybe you should create a new playlist for your party. You can do it right from where you’re sitting.

With Tango Remote Music Player HD, you can listen to all of your iTunes playlists, back to back and nonstop, if you want to. The app moves seamlessly from one to the other. Can’t decide? Then check the queue to see what tunes are coming up. You can always just select another song or playlist or even give your device a shake to skip to the next song. Yes, this is all done remotely from whatever comfy spot you prefer.

It doesn’t matter which two devices you’re using, could be iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or any combination. Just make sure that both have Tango installed and are using the same Wifi network and router and you’re set to go. Bluetooth connections are also supported.

Fantastic Tango Remote Music Player HD features:

Note: Everything can be done either locally or remotely

♪ Access and control all of your iPod music remotely
♪ Search your library via artist, song title, album or genre
♪ Just select a song and it starts playing
♪ Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with one device playing, the other acting as the remote. Just install Tango on both devices
♪ Play all of your playlists in continuous play sequence
♪ Remotely create a playlist – add tunes, move them, etc.
♪ Advanced caching techniques stores song info and album artwork
♪ Audio scrubbing
♪ Password protection

What are waiting for? Grab your own Tango Remote Music Player HD and untie yourself from music device. Freedom is available just by clicking the Buy App button.

What's New

Search entire Music Library by Artist, Song, Album, or Genre.
View all songs queued for playback.
Many additional improvements/new features.

Tango Remote Control Music Player HD

更多...