Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge Cheats 1.0

Category: Reference
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:

Cheats and Tips Guide for Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge!

*This app is unofficial, please read Disclaimer at bottom of description*

Need some help in Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge.

You can carry your guide around easily to a friends house and e-mail your friends specific sections right from your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Disclaimer:
---------
- This is an unofficial guide to Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge. This unofficial guide was created by Doodle Stick Software Inc. I am not affiliated with PopCap games Inc. in any manner. Neither PopCap games Inc. has anyone else authorized, sponsored or sanctioned this unofficial guide. It is the sole creation and responsibility of Doodle Stick Software Inc.

- All characters and their names and all places and events and all other aspects concerning Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge are the property of their respective owners. All trademark and copyright concerning Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge are the property of their respective owners. I make no claim to and do not have any rights to any of the foregoing.

- In creating this unofficial guide to Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge, I assert its rights under the "fair use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then email details to raydownraydown4*gmail.com.

Doodle Jump & Plants vs Zombies & Zombie Farm & We Rule & Tap Tap 3 Revenge Cheats

更多...