G-Whizz! Pro - The #1 Google Mobile Apps Browser! 1.3

Category: Social Networking
Price: $4.99 -> $1.99, Version: 1.3 (iTunes)

Description:

****60% OFF!!! To celebrate the reentry of Google Voice apps into the App Store, G-Whizz! Pro will be 60% off for a limited time! Get Google Voice and a whole lot more!****

G-Whizz! is simply the fastest way to access all your favorite Google apps! Tired of switching between browser windows, just to get stuck waiting for pages to load again? Itching to multitask? Love Google? Then G-Whizz! is the app for you!

NOTE: Version 1.2 had a bug that caused the ratings prompt to appear on startup each time. That's now been fixed! Enjoy G-Whizz!

★★★★★ A Top App in Social Networking, and international bestseller! ★★★★★

WHAT CAN I DO WITH G-WHIZZ!?

✔ Access 18 of your favorite Google mobile sites from one application!
✔ Access Facebook, Twitter and MySpace as a bonus!
✔ Customize tab order for quick access to your most frequently used apps.
✔ Effortlessly switch between apps with a single touch.
✔ Open links in our quick view browser.
✔ Post links to Instapaper, Read It Later or Twitter!
✔ Enjoy the fastest way to process your Reader items.
✔ View unread badges for Gmail, Reader and Voice with more on the way!
✔ NEW: Full Google Talk notifications (audio, vibration, pop-up)!
✔ Login with your Google Apps account.
✔ NEW: Push notifications via Prowl (see FAQ in G-Whizz! Google Group for info on how to set this up)!
✔ Use it on your iPhone, iPod Touch AND iPad!
✔ Get help from our extremely responsive support team.
✔ Plus get lots more free upgrades, coming soon!

WHAT APPS ARE INCLUDED?

★ Gmail ★ Reader ★ Tasks ★ Calendar ★ Search ★ News ★ Docs ★ Voice ★ Talk ★ Buzz ★ Picasa ★ Images ★ Local ★ Maps ★ Shopping ★ Translate ★ Books ★ YouTube ★

WHAT ARE OTHER PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT G-WHIZZ!?

"If you're a serious user of Google services on the iPad or iPhone, G-Whizz is an app worth checking out." - iLounge

"This is so much better than messing around with a lot of Mobile Safari tabs and bookmarks." - App Store Review

"This might be the best RSS Reader on the market!" - App Store Review

"Handily replaced 7 Google apps that I used regularly on my iPhone and iPad...I practically live in this app now. Keep up the great work!" - App Store Review

“Love this app! It has replaced the default mail app in my tray. Must have for anybody using the Google suite.” - App Store Review

“The must-have app for Google. What the official app should have been. 15+ Google apps in a clean interface. Much easier than accessing them via a separate browser” - App Store Review

LOVE USING G-WHIZZ!? THEN SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Sure, we could be biased, but we think G-Whizz! is one awesome little app too! Help us share the love by rating up this app, writing a nice review, following us on Twitter, or becoming a fan on Facebook, and we’ll keep the updates coming! Your friends will thank you for it!

WHAT IF I NEED HELP?

Have a question? Found a problem? Need a feature? Then just let us know! We’re eager to respond to your feedback so we can make G-Whizz! even better!

Note that we have no way to respond to feedback posted in the iTunes App Store. Feel free to contact us directly via our blog, email, Twitter, or Facebook if you have any questions or issues. We're happy to help!

Facebook: http://bit.ly/gwhizz-facebook
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gwhizzapps
Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/gwhizzapps
Blog: http://www.gwhizzapp.com
Email: feedback*gwhizzapp.com

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING G-WHIZZ!!!

What's New

New Features:
✔ Push notification support via the Prowl app! Download and install Prowl to push your Gmail and Reader notifications to your device, then open G-Whizz! from there! For details on how to set this up, see the FAQ in the G-Whizz! Google Group.
✔ Full Google Talk notifications (audio, vibration, pop-up)!
✔ App badges for Facebook and Talk
✔ Audio/vibration alerts
✔ Desktop version support for Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
✔ Background notifications support for iOS 4

Fixes:
✔ Improved tap to reload behavior
✔ Improved loading of tabs in background
✔ Eliminated popups that caused crashes in MySpace
✔ Option to use mobile links in Reader now works again

G-Whizz! Pro - The #1 Google Mobile Apps Browser!

更多...